Here's ten million caps.
Plus I'm trying out interference powders, instead of paints. Dunno if there's any difference.
So I've learned beads don't get re-pinned as much as finished jewelry does on pinterest. Proly doesn't matter. Or I haven't been discovered by bead pinners yet. Or no one loves me I guess would be the other option.
As you can see I got a real ladyboner for twirly wire on this batch. I might have to chill with that.
Look at these big mamajamas.
Here's a different big momma set. Marmoset.
These rings have wire in the core, then polymer. Then I grabbed a bunch of headpins and used them to poke a texture. This is translucent clay, which gives it that grey milky look. I then dry brushed some black acrylic for texture then brushed on some interference blue powder and sealed. And then added a random tiny gold leaf tag cuz reasons.
So lots of the texture in this set was also individually poked with wire or a pen.
Texture porn. Don't know why I went with so many hand shots. Thought it might help with size reference but actually my hands seem to make the beads look tiny. And I have smallish hands. Something about macro, idk.
The wheel is certainly one of my go-to shapes.