5/23/12

little note.

These things from before I left:
The Wraith. Victorian Tribal dollhouse assemblage.The Wraith. The Vagabond. Victorian Tribal Cowbell with gemstone rondelles.The Vagabond.The Medium. Victorian Rustic Gypsy Tintype Earrings.The Medium.The Aesthete. Victorian Tribal Assemblage earrings with Afghan Beads and Tibetan Amulets.The Aesthete.The Scholar. Victorian Tribal Assemblage earrings with Roman Glass.The Scholar.The Mystic. Victorian Tribal Assemblage earrings with Gold Leaf and Light bulbs.The Mystic.
They're up now. You know what's good? Leaving for two weeks, coming back and still really liking the stuff I made. Mostly. You know. Damn I think I like them in real life much more than in these tiny pictures. But I couldn't justify putting up big pictures of stuff I've already shown you. I'll stop talking now.
As you were.

4 comments:

Skye said...

My problem, is I make stuff to either give to people or to set aside so I'll get enough 'good stuff' to get my butt in gear and open a shop... but if it's really good...I want to keep it >.< lol I keep making fabulous earrings that I know would sell in a heart beat if I posted them... but after looking at them hanging on my little rack for a while...I just gotta wear them.. and then they are MINE lol

Jackie said...

Oh Skye, I'm kinda there too. :(

I totally love the Vagabond necklace, good stuff Fanci!

owlparty said...

welcome back; I missed you and your great, inspiring, goofy blog

martinisfor2 said...

I hear you Skye...........