4/20/10

Industria

Another lovely Treasury East collection.  This one is called Industria and it was made by May Brady.

LONG GUNS - Upcycled brass shell casing multi chain tassel earrings OOAKWearable art Textile Steampunk Wrist CuffOrrington III. TRIO of Industrial Lights with CanopySteampunk Industrial Upcycled Handmade Birdhouse by GarageincCyber Goggles Steampunk Cosplay Anime  Rave PLANET   45Vintage green wooden storage BOXEdisons War of Currents.  Vintage Rhinestone and Bulb Earrings.Diamond Plate Belt BuckleMade to Order - Funky Industrial Metal Dotty Top TableVintage Oscillating Table Top FanModern Metal Garden ChairGreen Tractor Hood Side Table- Recycled Farm MachineryBIG Vintage Tininto the mix - 3 vintage pyrex beakersVintage Rusty Porcelain Shop Light Shade
I love that I'm among all this rad functional stuff.  Makes me feel macho.  
The treasury features a pair of my brand new earrings I just listed in my shop.
I've been having such fun w/earrings I started making more today.  I always seem to make them in batches of 6-8 pairs.  Such fun.  

No comments: