• Detailed step-by-step instructions with over 160 large color photos.
• Supply sources and prices, including possible alternative supplies
• Variations- specifically, step-b step instructions for using paper ephemera instead of iridescent flakes for an entirely different look.
• Basic soldering skills required, but if you're rusty or unsure, I go over my process in detail including tips and tricks, and my preferred supplies.
• Oxidizing and sealing the pieces after soldering.
• Step-by-step instructions with pictures on finishing these into dramatic necklaces as well as a gallery of finished items to inspire your creativity.
The PDF file will ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE for you to see, print, download via this link. I will happily give you the link again if ever you loose it. I will always be available for any questions/ comments you care to share. If you want a critique or clarification, please don't be shy to convo me!
But wait. There's more. If you're one of the people who wrote one of the last 100 comments I've received you get a special secret code for 25% off as a thanks for all the encouragement. Cuz I feel bad not answering each of you directly cuz I'm too disorganized to do that.