2/9/11

I'm Sick and Pathetic, So Pity Me.

Personal Strata.
Personal Strata. Cutter Quilt Cuff and Indian Sequins.So I'm still miserable and sick, but I got these made and listed. This is a piece of an old cutter quilt that I dyed and covered in antique Indian sequins. That button was a freebie fancylinda included in my purchase.
Personal Strata. Cutter Quilt Cuff and Indian Sequins.

The Dull Soul of Sense. Necklace.The Dull Soul of Sense.
This necklace is based on 2 sparrows that SacredCake sent me. To get them symmetrical, I flipped one around, lined it with antique French-Spanish dictionary paper and filled that w/amber-colored resin. From all the wing tips hang chains, graduated in size. It closes in front via a fancy toggle that has trinkets dangling from it. I think I'm just re-typing the description from the listing. Cuz I'm sick and confused.The Dull Soul of Sense. Necklace.

4 comments:

richelle said...

I love your resin work--very smart.

Anonymous said...

You are sick, yet still the most prolific jewelry designer I know of. Feel better soon! And, um, antique Indian sequins?! You must tell me where you got them - I'm intrigued.

stregata said...

Love how you used the swallows in the necklace - brilliant!
Sending more get-well-quick-poor-little-Fanci-wishes!

Pretty Things said...

Wow (said as a long, drawn out wow) -- those are incredible!