2/16/11

Whiny me...

Tandava. The Dance of Creation and Destruction.Tandava. The Dance of Creation and Destruction.
I'm not crazy with the first picture. Doesn't capture the windings at either side. Though the fact that I was able to do even this well is ... a fact indeed. yup.Tandava. The Dance of Creation and Destruction.
Puja. An Offering.Puja. An Offering.Puja. An Offering.These came out well, I've decided to think.Ganesha. Gemstones and African Glass with Souvenir Elephant.Ganesha.
And the best of these ended up being the size picture. Dagnabit. This one is huge and I actually have to clean up the back a bit more, it's sort of a mess.
Ganesha. Gemstones and African Glass with Souvenir Elephant.And I'm still hacking my way through the night and I just got my period and I have a headache, I'm cold, may hands hurt, I have perma-bed-head and, and...  waaahhhh.....

1 comment:

stregata said...

Come 'ere - let me give you a big hug ((((()))))!
xox