5/14/11

Ouch.

Here is something I found on youtube last night:

Left hand hurts too much to type, so eye candy it is:
Through the Dawn Colossal. Medal and Bone Ring.

Through the Dawn Colossal.
Through the Dawn Colossal. Medal and Bone Ring.

Land of the Lords of Brightness. Bronze Bell Earrings with Quartz.
Land of the Lords of Brightness.

Land of the Lords of Brightness. Bronze Bell Earrings with Quartz.

The Elder Blood.
The Elder Blood.

The Elder Blood.

Rose Petal Vision. Salmon and Black Neck Piece.
Rose Petal Vision.

Rose Petal Vision. Salmon and Black Neck Piece.

And in the works:
Since I can't use Mr. Lefty, I sorta just glued all these elements in place. Is that cheating? Nope. It's thinking outside the box.


Don't blink!

5 comments:

Flotsam Tide said...

Everything here is gorgeous! I love the Rose Petal Vision necklace, and those cuffs are wonderful. Land of the Lords of Brightness have a a very cool quarz rain chime thing going on. Nice...

Anonymous said...

Beautiful stuff! I like Rose Petal Vision the best. Very nice.

Unknown said...

I'm loving your creative use of pocketwatch frames, lately. So perfect!

stregata said...

Sigh - eye candy is right!
all these pieces are so inspired, but Land of the Lords of Brightness is so delightful.
Hope you can get your hand back to normal soon...

Penelope said...

SPACEMAN!! AND HE'S DIRTY AND THERE'S SOME TRIBAL WARRIOR AND THE EARTH HAS GONE ALL FALLEN ARRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG *heart attack*

Some huge river of ideas/thoughts/vibes is gooshing all over the place right now, everyon'es pickin' up on this. Even I am swept under!

I feel drunk. And that cuff makes me want to hit something, it's so genius.