7/23/10

awesomesauce

Wyrm. Shoulder Length Earrings.
Wyrm.
Wyrm. Shoulder Length Earrings.
UFO. Silver Glass and Salvaged Fur.UFO. 
UFO. Silver Glass and Salvaged Fur.
Throw Down the Gauntlet. Embellished Glovelette.Throw Down
Throw Down the Gauntlet. Embellished Glovelette.Throw Down the Gauntlet. Embellished Glovelette.
He is the end of things, the final man.He is the end of things, the final man.He is the end of things, the final man.
I also got a nice note telling me my this guy got featured here.
Lederhosen.  Antique Toy Necklace Brooch.
And here's a snap from my ecstatic-seizure-producing studio which, while far from done, has already made me ten times more productive.

2 comments:

stregata said...

Congrats on getting on with your studio - would love to see a bit more!

Anonymous said...

I love that cuff/glove thing with the big flower button! It's beautiful!