7/30/10

Roundup

Here's what I worked on today. It's a horrific scan but it's 11:00, so that's alls I got. The top of the focal is a metal belt tip. And I betcha can't find the closure.
I need to separate those 2 wooden branch bits...
Well, we'll see. I don't know if I like it or just made it out of a sense of obligation to use the ceramic hand from Spirited Earth...
So, I got into this treasury all about crosses, and the first comment was about how God in his infinite Godness brought Jesus to blah blah blah. So I wrote, "Thanks for including my domino necklace, even if i'm not christian. and i daily sacrifice virgins to satan. Kidding! It's more like weekly..." And now I feel like I'm gonna get in trouble!
It may have something to do w/the fact that some loon came into the school I work at trying to bless people by sprinkling water on them. She went right into a classroom and splashed a whole bunch on the teacher and caused a big distraction, to say the least. He was pissed. I love religions and spiritualities, but I hate anyone trying to force their whatever down my neck. Like, 'I don't have to try and understand your point of view, but you have to get mine'?Pushy. The treasury itself is lovely.
I Cross my Heart by 2GIRLSINTROUBLE.
follow me . necklaceTayce.... Convertible Pin/NecklaceShe Looked Inside and Was Reborn Vintage Stratton Makeup Compact NecklaceDark Beauty in Mourning-Steel Grey Hematite Cameos and Rhinestone Statement NecklaceSilver and Black Revamped Vintage NecklaceBlue Birds Fly Necklace. Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered by a Borage of rosary beads and Blue Bits.His Life For Me -- Tiny Treasure Bottle Necklace with Cross, Pearl and Vintage Christian Music ScriptWhere Grace Abounds Necklace Retro Steampunk JewelryFaithSilver Crystal and Cross NecklaceHEAVEN CAN WAIT - VINTAGE LARGE FILIGREE CROSS - VIRGIN MARY PENDANT NECKLACESinner and Saint Series Religious Rosary Necklacethe visitationNecklace, Emerald Shabby Roses with Vintage Cross BroochSo BlessedDominus. Domini. Antique Bone Wood Horn and Rosary Neck Wear.
Earlier today, I was put into ❃LACE❃ by Adita.

BOGO Sale Crocheted Mercerized Cotton Yarn Top, Blouse, Tunic, Gift For Her, White, Mint Green Soft LoveLACE - Sterling Silver RingDeep Ocean, Vast Sea Lace Fingerless Gloves Arm Warmers in Cerulean Blue for Gothic, Vampire, Noir, Tribal Fusion, Belly Dance, Steampunk, Lolita, Evening, Victorian, Boho Styleswhits Lace headband diamonds-like stones SHALOM DOVEPendant. Turquoise Lace Pendant , Polymer clay Handmade JewelryBlack and White Distressed Victorian Ceramic CoastersCrochet Fine Silver Necklace and Tube pendantWhite Lace EarringsSurprising Earrings with Turquoise chips and Silver - Free ShippingDirty Whites.  Antique Textile Bib.CIJ - Knitted Summer Sun Hat, Fishnet Beanie, Blue Turquoise Travel Eco-Friendly Beret, Mermaid, etsypromoloveQueen Bracelet, Crochet Sterling Silver Wire and PearlsVerdigris lacy lily earrings - zsb creationsLACE 8x8 fine art photodoily lace ikebana vaseGray silver lace fingerless PLEASE SPECIFY THE COLOR YOU WANTAlso, thanks you guys for all the comments on my "Shimmy-shimmy" post.  It made my heart swell w/joy.  Finally, my sister is in from California and she made Pad Thai from scratch. And spring rolls and Thai salad. It was madness, a taste bud orgy. Hope y'all's Fridays have been as nice as mine.  What is up w/this formatting, Blogger? 

4 comments:

stregata said...

Love the necklace with the hand! In fact, I am waiting for some hands from Spirited Earth right now!

fanciful devices said...

oops! forgot to mention its from spirited earth! ok, ima go add a link

steufel said...

The necklace is awesome! I really admire your stuff.

fanciful devices said...

thanks steufel!