8/16/10

Carnival Saloon

The Fortune Teller PrintHigh Lonesome blue grass inspired antique crazy quilt cuff all recycled from down de bayouIz'o The Strong Man - Handmade Fabric DollThe Juggler Girl's headband (black, dusty pink)Ticket to ride - Fine art photograph - merry-go-roundvelvet jeweled and beaded headband(elegance and decadence)JoJo The Dog Faced Boy - Altered Antique PlateStriped Neo-Victorian Classic Lolita Jumperskirt - AurorettePolka Dots and an AccordionRuffled Rings SuspenderQueen of the Yukon - Fine Art Photograph Print 8x10Toms about Town. Soldered Slide Reversible Necklace.Anja's Tattoos Custom prints 1-5Gold lame dress with hand painted carousel horsesNEW LINE - Divination NotebookCoffee and cream
Stunning treasury by missquitecontrary. Included artists are very worth investigating, I suggest you get clicking.
this:
to my single years i bid adieu(wedding headpiece)
and this:
Shimmering tweed
and this:
Striped Neo-Victorian Classic Lolita Jumperskirt - Aurorette
and this:
Portrait of E.T., Prince of Spain 1582 - Altered Antique Plate
and this from an amazing shop called Bayou Salvage:
Bayou Bloomers rustic ruffle pantaloon in FRENCH VANILLA..S.M.L.PLUS.from down de bayou
All of these are waiting to be discovered....

2 comments:

Penelope said...

Bayou salvage was the shop that made me realise I could make raggedy lace cuffs. I was making cuffs at the time but more street-style, and I was doing the raggedy lace textile thing in my artwork, and then I saw their shop and realised I could adapt the lace into cuffs, and do more elaborate versions of theirs. And lo I was born.

That pinafore dress is hot stuff.

Renaissance Festivals said...

i liked your carnival saloon..great collocation of carnival fashionable design

Thanks for sharing would you like link exchange with Renaissance-Festivals.com