8/3/10

Indonesian Glass...

... came in the mail today.
Let me catch my breath.
They're from yukidesigns.
The package included these beauties that for whatever reason (ie, I didnt pay attention to the measurements given) I thought would be 3 to 4 times this size.  But I love them tiny! Don't the yellowish ones look like little teeth?   
I'm thinking there's a necklace here:

Also, my lovely buyer requested the hand pendant be lengthened. I always offer free sizing, if it can be done. I want things to fit perfectly. Finally, someone asked. Ok, folks have asked before, but not often.
Anyways, I decided to go bold:
Which gave me ideas on what to do w/this dark shell heishi I had yet to use...
Oh, there's another treasury to post but I have to go to work- grrrr.  >:(
OH- I almost forgot my news. I've decided to switch over to all Priority mail. It'll mean I can ship from home, so no procrastinating going to the post office.  Also, I'll be using those little boxes so no worry about padding or damage, and that I'll ship more often and things will get there super fast.  Domestic will be $5, but international will be expensive. Like, $12. I'm thinking of saying if you want to pay less, request regular mail and agree in writing to accept responsibility for loss or damage. Can you tell I've had a couple mail issues recently?  
All I need is a new decent printer... 
OK, may not be news-news, but it is big in my little world.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you use Endicia, you can print First Class postage from home with delivery confirmations for 15c each. No, I don't work for Endicia, but I've been using them for two years and I couldn't be happier. Just thought I'd let you know about another option before you commit to Priority only. And I love the new beads!

stregata said...

Love the beads - looking forward to seeing what you do with them!

Penelope said...

I'm about to flip out with that heishi bead loop there!! I swore, seriously- it's that good. Girl you blow my mind.

And yeah- I don't know what's wrong with my tape measure, but 99% of the stuff I buy I think 'oh I thought it was bigger.'

fanciful devices said...

lol- i expected them to honestly be 4x as big!
so, fancylinda... ok, now i'm full of questions. ima have to convo you or email or something.