8/22/10

Ikonik

We Are His Sleep. Yak Bone Dangles.Phew! Pictures taken, listings up!
We Are His Sleep. Yak Bone Dangles.I'm loving these beads! They're rubbed with yak butter.
Noli Me Tangere. 2nd Installment Custom Necklace for hasapa.My custom necklace- FINALLY!
Noli Me Tangere. 2nd Installment Custom Necklace for hasapa.
Occam's Razor and the Multiverse.
This one's shape is iconic. One of my symmetrical shapes with strong vertical and horizontal lines.
Occam's Razor and the Multiverse.Somehow, these kinds of shapes always look magically religious to me.
How did our people come to exist. Toy Indian Assemblage.
Take a look at me lucky charms! (OK, non-Americans: I'm making a stupid joke about a cereal commercial.)
How did our people come to exist. Toy Indian Assemblage.
This necklace has so much going on, I don't know where to start.
How did our people come to exist. Toy Indian Assemblage.
Here you see some of that iconic shape again, though not so much the horizontal lines.
How did our people come to exist. Toy Indian Assemblage.Toy figure from Virginia, lock from Uruguay... and a bajillion other things.
Paracosm. Antique Tin Whistle and Tag.Whistle from Virginia.
Paracosm. Antique Tin Whistle and Tag.Still works, though not very loud.

1 comment:

steufel said...

Love every single piece!