8/18/10

Making the Makies

This is my custom piece I told y'all about.
Can't yet be sure if it's done. 
Gotta sit w/it a few days.
 Here are some new earrings. 
So easy to make when you have artisan earwires all ready to go. 
The hearts on both of these were sent by my etsy bud babyzorba. 
Here's a bracelet that I'm not sure I'm ready to list. I just like it too much!  
It was crazy hard to photograph, though. There's so much going on w/it, though it looks simple enough.
One end has an amazing tiger, the other says 'Rolex', the locket is of a samurai, and opens backwards like a Japanese book!
   Inside there's this gorgeous old-time lady. All from Uruguay, 'course.... Maybe if I just make it super expensive....

6 comments:

hasapa said...

All hail the modern Hephaestus-- this is looking great! xx

fanciful devices said...

is that an STD?
:P

romantic decay said...

Love the darkness and mystery your jewelry has.

fanciful devices said...

thanks romantic.... stil dont know what hephaestus mean... better look it up...

fanciful devices said...

wiki:
"He was the god of technology, blacksmiths, craftsmen, artisans, sculptors, metals, metallurgy, fire and volcanoes."
Wow! So flattering...
"Like other mythic smiths but unlike most other gods, Hephaestus was lame, which gave him a grotesque appearance in Greek eyes."
...err...

Linda said...

the custom piece is amazing! if you decide to sell that bracelet, call me...