8/11/10

From Grandma's sewing room

The Winged Energy of Delight. Antique Chandelier and Textile Earrings.FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE SCISSORS PRINT on a Vintage 1890 Book Pagefancy antique button hairpin constellationCirca 1900 - Five Pieces of Antique Crochet LaceNECKLACE sterling with patchwork mixed mediaAjna ChakraShabby Cottage French Style Antiqued Hand Stamped Muslin Trim Ribbon German Glass Glitter 001A Floral Notion - Skeleton Key NecklaceQuarter scale dress makers dummyLittle Miss Blue Skies Altered Collage Book Cover OOAKNew antique bloomers with rufllesSewing machine necklace antique singer styleGRAND OPENING SALE - The Remnant Necklace - The Seamstress CollectionPetticoats - 8x10 fine art photoDelicate Flower Collage NecklaceSUPER SALE - vintage yo-yo quilt / spread...and FREE shipping to US
This cute-ass collection by WinsomeTreasures.
Sorry I haven't been blogging as much as usual- I have all kindsa business due to my day job. I asked my head-shrinker to write a note for my folks saying that if I don't quit to do art full-time I'd go on a killing spree. She took it as some kind of humorous comment. Hrumph. I'm about to turn 36 and I'm still scared of my parents! Poop!

2 comments:

Julie Pishny said...

Those dreaded day jobs...whadda ya gonna do??? Girls just wanna have fun, know what I mean? Loved your blog - great collection of things I love. Hugs - Julie

Penelope said...

Did the shrinker write one for you?? REALLY!? OMG I'm so excited. I want you to be a full-time rockstar SO BAD. So bad it's making me write like a teenager.

We're all scared of our parents. Mine still doesn't know I 'forgot' to pay rent for 6 months the last time I lived by myself. Or that I haven't paid my phone bill. Don't tell them!